A very neat and nice call recorder for recording and saving the calls in stealth mode.Features:-------------
The whole process can be controlled by a single button, very easy to switch between recording and normal modes.
Records can be saved, played, and shared.
Notes can be added to the records and the same can be modified.
Calls can be recorded in three modes 1. All calls, 2. Record calls from selective numbers, 3. Ignore calls from selective numbers.
Auto clear option to automatically delete the older records after certain number of days.
Options available for searching the records by Name, Notes, and by Date.
Our app can work in complete stealth mode, if you switch on the same.
One important feature of our App is as and when the call is over, the recorded file is sent automatically to the pre- configured Gmail account. The records can be saved and sent to the email in three different modes in Mail Settings: 1. Save, 2. Mail and Save, 3. Mail and Don't Save. Default option is Save.
One more good feature is, the important records can be hidden. To hide a record, go to records list, long press on any record. A popup appears that asks for confirmation for hiding the same. To view the hidden records, just tap four times on the Call Recorder text (top left corner).
Our App has a very cool Green UI, so your eyes would never strain.
Stealth Activation:---------------------------1. On the Home screen, hit Lock Gallery icon (Top Left corner) 4 times.2. The Stealth popup appears, Select ON, and provide a Stealth Key.3. The Key should be a 4 digit key starting with a '*', Example: *12344. Hit on OK.5. Check the App screen, the App icon should disappear, and now the App is in Stealth Mode.6. Any time, you want to open the App, Go to the Dial Pad and Dial the Stealth Key that you already saved (starting with *). The App opens. Also, if you don't want the App to be in Stealth mode, switch Off the Stealth Key by hitting the Lock Gallery icon 4 times.
1. Please uninstall any other call recording apps before using this app.
2. The Call Recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
3. If you encounter any issues with the voice quality, try recording from a different audio source in Sound Format Settings option. The default option is Mic, you may switch to other option, test and use the same.
4. For the records to be sent to your Gmail account, in the Mail Settings, you have to provide your Gmail credentials (at the bottom).
5. If you have any issues please send us an email at email@example.com, we would try to solve them soon, so please don't underrate our app. Also, we would love to hear from you about any suggestions, so that we can improve the performance of our app.